111

Monday 13 April 2020

Where can I take my car to be repaired?

Donte Schoenhals: Garagelu is right, but if you don't know any auto repair shops try a body shop they can do it also

Randall Twehous: Man I wish I lived close to you so I could fix it for you. I also have a corolla and have had to replace the driver side and the passenger side plastic piece behind the handle. I dont know why your local dealer didnt sell it. You should be able to order it from there. It cost me around 25-30 dollars for it. Try calling or talking to them again. Maybe try talking to another salesperson.And then after you get the part, take it to a regular small repair shop and ask them to replace it for you. In the yellow book, just look under automobile-repair. It should give you a whole list of them. The dealer can replace it for you also, but it might me a little more expensive than a repair shop. And dont let them charge you too much....it only took me 5 or 10 minutes to replace it....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment