111

Friday 10 April 2020

Fastest/Best teeth whitener?  

Fastest/Best teeth whitener?  

answers 0:I get my braces off in june, and i want my teeth whitened THAT same day, because i dont want people to know i got them whitened so i dont want them to see me with yellow teeth. my mom said she'll pay for professional whitening, but i dont know what its called? she called the dentist and they said they could bleach them but theyd have to make retainers the day i get my braces off, then i could whiten them the next day but i want them the day of. any at home teeth whiteners that whiten them in minutes? hours? or any professional whitening that wont take a day to make.....Show moreanswers 1:Call around and see if any dentists in your area offer ZOOM whitening or Britesmile. They do it in one day (they say an hour, but it usually takes longer) with a light and a really strong whitening solution. You could also che! ck a Zoom or Britesmile website to see where its offered. I'd avoid those places in the mall kiosks, since I haven't heard anything good about them and doubt that actual dental professionals work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment