111

Wednesday 22 April 2020

I'm joining a league to play inline hockey. What do i need?  

I'm joining a league to play inline hockey. What do i need?  

answers 0:Starting from scratch with not a lot of money and I need EVERYTHING! I don't even own skates! If you had $250 to spend which items would you do without and which items would you get super cheap, and which would you spend the most money on? I'm required to have shin guards, helmet, and gloves.answers 1:skates, stick, helmet, shin pads, gloves, and cup, are the absolute must have to play. i use shin pads, helmet with a full face cage, gloves, elbow pads, cup, hockey pants (the ones that have thigh and hip protection), chest pads, and a collar style throat guard. i highly recommend a cage on your helmet. mine as saved me $100s of dollars of dental work. plus the elbow pads area good idea i almost broke mine before i finally got them and will never play without them again. now as for where to get the stuff i got most of mine at http://www.rolle! rhockeymonkey.com/ its a great site ships fast and cheaper than ebay....

No comments:

Post a Comment