111

Wednesday 29 April 2020

what do you think about this camcorder?

Sabra Roers: I purchased this camcorder to replace my first Sony camcorder. I loved my Sony, but it was 5 years old and started having problems. I have used this camcorder several times to video my children playing. I have hooked it up to the television and played back the video. I love it. I am not an expert on camcorders. I only purchased this one so my children would be able to see themselves grow up. I have not had any problems with it. I purchased a second camera for my mother in law for her video needs also. I love the fact that you don't use a tape. There is no fast forwarding or rewinding. If I want to delete a clip, I just highlight it and tell the camera to delete it. If I want to go to a specific clip, I just highlight it and the camera replays that clip. To turn it on you just open the LCD Screen and to turn it off, just close the LCD screen. Highly Recommended. Amazon Price is cheaper,$319.99 + Free Shippingreference: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-Everio-GZ-MG330! -Camcorde......Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment