111

Wednesday 15 April 2020

How horrible are these parents on a scale 1 to 10 ?  

How horrible are these parents on a scale 1 to 10 ?  

answers 0:10 is being most horrible 1-they threaten to kick their own son out of the house (12 years old )if he disagree with them (he don't think his grandparent are bad people so his parents got angry with him and grounded him for not following the family code )2-never care about his health when he got a fever and all they do is yell at him for bringing diseases to the house , they never gave him anything to lower his fever 3-never gave him money to buy sun glasses ( UV protection ) even though he suffer from chronic Vernal Catarrh and end up with paired vision4-never gave him money to buy books for him to read or give him a ride to the library (9-16)5-he got a job at 16 and they took all the money he saved since they gave him free rent and food even though they are upper middle class 6-alway! s call him worst names ever and expect them to love him in return7-used him as a free labor for more than 4 years and yet call him lazy for not getting a second job8-never gave him a single penny when he went to college and had to work really hard witch affected his grades in college (his parent are wealthy)9-never paid for his dental correction bracelet when he was 9 and told him :"when you get a job as an adult you can pay for it yourself"10-he can't trust people since he had bad experience with his parents PS : Would you date such person or is he damaged emotionally beyond repair...Show moreanswers 1:People like that shouldn't have children.He should leave at the earliest opportunity; he needs to escape from that environment. Yes, it well have done him damage, but I hope and pray he is strong enough to recover.Whether the parents think of themselves as religious in irrelevant. It doesn't make them any better - in fact possibly worse, because they will probably try to us! e religion as an excuse for their abuse....answers 2:They're a! 10. I don't see any reason not to date him just because he's had it hard, as long as I liked him and we were compatible I don't see the problem.answers 3:Honestly? Typical parents. I've known stories like that in my line of work more often than you could believe.I have this spiel I'm supposed to say about the freedom of choice, how parents are unsupported by other authorities, yadda yadda...Truth is someone people should be neuteured. Snip Snip.I would still date the guy, because no one is ever damaged beyond repair, but I would get him away from his folks....answers 4:10 being the worst and 0 being the best? I'd say they're 9.9. I would give them a 10, but I have heard worse stories TBH with you.answers 5:yep his parents are really religious if you were askinganswers 6:God hates all religions , for they come from the carnal mind of mankind , seek your Creator Christ Jesusanswers 7:Well I'd give them an 8. 10 being the parents killed him.I would date him.. provided he want! ed to heal and was a good person and I was attracted to him. He would have to WANT to get better. I can deal with baggage as long as the person is ready to unpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment