111

Tuesday 7 July 2020

why does beer make you feel good?

Coleman Deliberato: it varies on the person, beer might make you feel good, where as with another person wine might have the same effect,

Darrin Hixenbaugh: because of the rotten fruit your drinking.

Sammy Tabatt: it feels good

Randal Deyarmond: When I AINT DRINKING A 90 MIN IPA I LUVS ME A cUrS BANKET BEER. sERUIOLSY 90 MIN IPA IS RAT PISS.

Lynn Melbourne: After 4-5 beers, like Superman, bullets bounce off.....

Hai Biggart: You are the 1st person who has ever agreed with me on this subject. I think that beer is a lighter alcohol and gives a better form of intoxication without making you sick or tired. Wine makes me very tired and liqueur makes me feel sick or gives me a bad hangover. It may be the alcohol content in wine and liqueur is more than that of beer. I also think that it is a matter of your personal "buz" preference. Some people like us simply prefer the buz of beer over that of wine or liqueor....Show more

Hobert Dula: ! that sounds f-u-c-k-i-i-i-n-g-g-g amazing! dooo it.

Shon Almquist: yes it tastes good.

Patricia Bolduc: Beer it's the other white meat......

Lyndon Mattas: Red wine relaxes me. Whiskey either makes me mean or sad.

Phil Kuarez: Me!!

Gale Hartt: You must REALLY like the stuff. Or else you work in Marketing for Coors

Sibyl Siwik: Alcohol lowers your inhibitions and slows your reactions and releases serotonin making you feel relaxed. It also affects concentration and judgement so it might make you do dangerous acts beyond your ability.

Cornelius Thornborrow: Pink Champagne. It would taste wonderful.

Anton Waln: Besides quenching thirst, it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside which is why I prefer that over hard liquor any day. Wine is o.k. but beer, to me, tastes better. Plus, when you buy beer, you get more for your money.

Kenneth Blacker: It's because when I drink beer my giant muscles get even bigger.

Bryant! Chaudhry: Do you find you become nicer or meaner? Me? Depends! on who I am with?

Mario Stricklan: Meaner.Red wine make your heart better.Whiskey destroy your liver and make you mean and sad.

Hye Caulley: Beer, Simply made perfect....

Joey Mekeel: Who cares why, drink up and enjoy.

Dewey Heersink: Coors is so drinkable. I love it!It has, of course, made me have to delete many a Facebook account.

Manie Labat: no, it magnifies it

Brittney Inabnit: i don't really like wine but i do like champagne and am making chicken Parmesan for my girlfriend and wanted to know if champagne would be okay to pair with it? if so is there a type i should get?thanks

Somer Distilo: Well, it does have alcohol in it!!

Clemente Schoeck: Yea.. when u wake up from ur hangover.. u feel like ****

Ninfa Aronica: Chicken Alfredo.

Buster Exline: I think Cliff Clavin from Cheers said it best:“Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the h! erd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.” ...Show more

Arnulfo Seegars: Are you crazy.You can't do that.

Ron Keliipio: add garam masala.

Luis Farlow: It's the foam.

Somer Distilo: the effects of achol

Penelope Armond: I become a lover when I'm inebriated.Too bad I can't get an erection when I'm drunk.

Edmund Ra! ppley: It's the endorphins that are released when you consume beer.It d! oesn't matter what I'm drinking....it always makes me happy and giggly!

Elli Esaw: Because it is a nectar of the Gods.

Shad Bushweller: i doesn't it makes u drunk

Dale Mccoun: Big time. If I'm in a good mood it becomes a great mood. If I'm in a bad mood i get very depressed. So i don't drink when I'm not ready for it

Julieta Suleiman: I love Coors Banquit Beer, not Coors light Coors Banquit Beer in Bottles! Yum! You can taste the grain! So great

Tijuana Tatsak: alcohol is a numbing agent both physically and physiologically

Elfreda Grossen: i think you're dumb.

Bernadette Roel: Not only your mood--your state of mind, and status of drivers lisc!!!

Carter Edstrom: well it might. if you get drunk, you pretty much take everything off ur mind because its hard to think. but i wouldnt know

Walter Scordino: It changes your sobriety. Nothing else.

Ileen Oshell: One of the great things about champagne is that it pairs with ! anything. I wouldn't go for the expensive imports in this instance. A good NY or CA "champagne" will be fine here. You might look for Pol Roger.

Ruthe Real: I don't see why not....I might try a rose' or blanc de noir style to pair with the red sauce. Try Chandon from Napa, blanc de noirs style.

Christy Tirabassi: Anything that alters your brain waves will alter your choices, opinions and your thought process...so YES. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment