111

Thursday 2 July 2020

I think I meant to stay single forever.?

Mozell Sponsler: I've been single longer than (still am). Most guys can look & talk all they want, but when it comes to actually asking me out; they don't have the b*lls. I'm really not that scary :(

Angel Klym: You may think that now, but one day when you're least expecting it you will run into someone who is perfect for you :) there's somebody for everyone! Don't give up hope!

Tommy Durrenberger: I don't know. Try the fat girls they are constantly available.

Thurman Buege: There are billions of people in the world. I HIGHLY doubt you'll be single forever, you just have to try.

Cristopher Gavalis: That doesn't mean you're going to be single forever/I was single for 6 years before I found the guy I'm with now. And he's completely perfect for me and it was so worth being single all the time just to find him. I sound corny, but it's true. You are going to meet someone and you won't be single forever. Just hang in there.

Derick Kinnard: ive been! single for 18 years. guess how old i am... yea 18 lol and i honestly dont give a fuuk. im haPPY how i am right now single.

No comments:

Post a Comment