111

Saturday 25 July 2020

Do you feel will established hobbies make interesting persons?

Norma Marsalis: My favorite hobby is stained glass, but I also like to do various crafts including miniatures, dollhouses (love to make my own and see how authentic it can look).I also like macrame', crocheting, cross-stitch, etc.I wish I was a better painter and would love to do glass-blowing.I always wanted to parachute!...Show more

Coy Tapley: My hobbies include all these:-counted cross-stitching-needle & wet felting-writing real letters & emails-listening to music & broadening my CD collection-playing the flute, recorders (5 sizes), tinwhistles (6 sizes) and synthesizer for fun-maintaining 2 international fan clubs for my idols in music-Celtic culture/cultural history/mythologyAll these are equally beloved hobbies for me, so I can't pick up a favourite......Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment