111

Sunday 19 July 2020

What is your favorite at any amusement park and why?

Julienne Poplawski: You should go to six flags magic mountainits the best park and has alot of rides the best is tatsu,goliath,superman,x

Lenard Ginyard: Disneyland has 'Magic Mountain' which is sooo fun,especially when you go into the darkened tunnel and do two loops....crazy!!SixFlaggs in Georgia has the Scream Machine which is an oldy but favorite.Finally, Six Flaggs in Holland is the owner of the Goliath,the largest rollercoaster in Europe!!All I can say is it's huge and scary with so many twists and turns you will stay screaming!! Ok,I'm finished getting my 10 year old on.lol.

Kassie Kay: you should go on it. it is an extremely fun ride. what happens is you go into the "hollywood tower hotel" and its sorta dark and creepy looking. then you walk into the library and watch a short video of a mock episode of "the twilight zone" the man explains that in the glory days of hollywood in 1939 5 people went into an elevator and disappeared to the twilgight zone. t! hen he tells you that its your turn. you then leave the library and walk through the boiler room to get to the service elevators cuz the guest elevators are out of order at the moment. you then sit down and buckle your seat belt and the doors close. you go up a few floors and witness the 5 people disappearing then the doors close again and you go up a few more floors and the elevator leave the shaft and goes down a hallway and goes into a second shaft and the man tells you you are going to the twilight zone. its pitch black and then you fall a few floors then its random and you keep going up and down an unknown number of times. and at least once you go up to the very top and look out the window and then you picture is taken as you fall. here is a video of it if you'd like to view it. pre show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgAgIkaCNUk

Dick Ovdenk: Valley Fair and The Park at MOA (formerly Camp Snoopy). VF 'cuz there are a wide variety of rides(lots of coasters), bump! er boats, rip cord, mini golf, games, and tons more! The Park ! at MOA cuz there are a ton of fun rides and it is attached to the Mall Of America!! (which i highly recommend!

Rebeca Mckin: I always scream when I am on coasters and that helps me

Florencia Manolakis: Living in the UK, there's only one real choice - give me Nemesis every time!

Elaina Adolfson: Disneyland.

Sammy Hatzenbihler: front seateyes wide openhands upscream with enjoymentthat's what I do..FACE YOUR FEAR...Show more

Ronnie Panas: The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will be running from November 12, 2007 -January 6, 2008. It is displayed on the "Streets of America" backlot area. Really cool to see.http://allearsnet.com/tp/h_osb.htm

Joni Ziak: I loved Walt Disney World!But if you take the Disney parks out of the running, cause they really are in a league of their own, I would have to say that my favorite park would be Busch Gardens Williamsburg. It is great and so beautiful.

Dionna Doyel: My favorite is probably Ce! dar Point for the rides. They have the most coasters of any park, but they do tend to push down a bit on lapbars. Top Thrill and Magnum and Millenium Force are great.SF Magic Mtn is good as well for rides. Riddler is favorite standup coaster, X is wild, Goliath is fun, Ninja's a fun suspended coaster. If I had to pick on landscape, I'd pick Efteling in Netherlands. Gorgeous park, though Alton Towers in England is totally amazing as well (and might take two days just to walk through!).check out aceonline.org if you're interested in learning more about an awesome coaster club!...Show more

Mee Blumenfeld: Facing your fears head on is the only way to get over them. Start small with a simple roller coaster (one that doesn't go upside down or have huge drops) and work your way up. I too am scared of roller coasters, but only because I am prone to getting sick on them.

Talisha Digrande: Disney is the theme park it doesnt get any better, as soon as you enter your ! in ahh till the last firework goes off at closing

Billie Bratchet! t: cedar point is by far the best amusement park in the world. It was the first amusement park i had ever gone to . My first roller coaster to go on was the raptor. it goes at about 62 mph i think. Theres one roller coaster called the praying mantis or just the mantis. it has a record holding amount of never done spins and turns on one roller coaster. Another roller coaster goes at 120 mph. You shoot strait up at 120 mph and then strait back down. the magnum is like a big long snake. There are so many rides you cant do them all in one day. At night there is a laser show on a giant screen. One other ride is the twister. its either the twister or the bull horn. it looks like bull horns that twist in spirals. you go up one way really fast then you come down backwards and go up the other side. when its windy the "horns" sway in the wind....Show more

Bruno Galasso: amusement parks are gay and work solely to extract all the capitol from ur pockets

Sammy! Kar: It's really not nearly as scary as it looks. You'll go in, sit in an "abandoned" service elevator, and go for a ride. It goes up and down a few times pretty fast, and goes across one room. It's fun, but hardly the most scary ride I've been on. You'll enjoy it.

Mandy Mustaro: Just think about it you won't die.My lifesaver is to close my eyes and to push back on the handlebar it helps ALOT on drops

Randolph Lozoya: The Hurricane at Indiana Beach!I prefer wooden roller coasters over steel, because their's more feeling!

Bell Pasco: I think the best amusement park is MOVIEWORLD! its ao fun, especially the LEATHAL WEAPON!

Ester Bryand: I love theme parks and the idea of roller coasters. I would be an all-out fanatic if it wasn't for that...feeling. Its not a barfing feeling is a turning feeling. Deep down when I go down a drop. I hate it! It has gotten less bad because I have gone on bigger rides. I just need to know what to do! Screaming? Closei! ng/opening my eyes? Holding my breath? Help please! I am not motion sic! k so no pills. Thanks!

Rayford Latz: I have the same problem and I am also afraid of heights.I find if I research the ride and know what to expect it helps.I still hang on for dear life on roller coasters, shut my eyes at the last minute and pray. ( I say the Hail Mary going upthe coaster and coming down isn't as bad), although I stillscream occassionally. The more I do it the easier it gets.I hope this works for you. I am 45 and just starting to enjoyrides....Show more

Rosalia Hibler: Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio is the greatest ever. They have 14 coasters, and already working on a 15th and it is a great atmosphere. The park is on a peninsula in lake Erie and its was such and expirience, the greatest rides you should try it.

Wally Gower: Cedar point cause i have expirianced the most best roller coasters and thrill rides there.They have the best food.(especially hot dogs) Cedar Point is a place that people don't forget.especially me. that's why cedar poi! nt has been voted best amusement park in the world for at least 7 years in a row.go to cedar point.com.....you'll see

Lou Ravelo: Cedar Point --best coaster in the United States!!!

Newton Fedorko: Oh my gawd!!!!!!!(: Don't close your eyes because you really don't know whats going on. Holding your breath CAN be dangerous. But when your done try just sitting down & relaxing for a good five minutes. Don't look at the rides while doing this. Maybe even drink some water. Also, i doubt this would work but try not thinking about the problems or something. Trust me i have the same EXACT problem. But some of those things i just discovered or didn't work for me but it might work for you!!(: (: Good luck...Show more

Joaquin Dronko: DO IT. Best ride there. You won't regret it.

Monica Voltin: I did it once, but never again. I totally needed to do it though.

Ardath Templer: when u walk in it is like a normal hotel but with dim lighting and cobwebs. they w! ill lead u to a room. it is basically a dark library with a t.v. they ! will show u a mini story of how it became the tower of terror. the mini clip is just a normal family got struck in an elevator and vanished. then they lead u out and u have to wait ( if there is a long line ) to get to the elevators. when u get into the elevators there will be seats for you. when u sit and buckle, it will start moving up like a real elevator, stopping at every floor to show u a creepy room. the room might have cobwebs and some ghosts. then the elevator will rise faster and u go up and down and until u go to the top a window will open and u will see the whole disneyland park or watever. they will take a picture and u drop down quickly and up and down till it ends and u get out to the gift shop!* hope u have fun!!!...Show more

Luke Kosch: I really enjoyed Universal Studios. It has 2 parks, plenty of concessions and lots of shows. Great rides is the best feature. Hoe you have fun where ever you decide to go! Wish I could go!

Linwood Mccory: JUST CL! OSE YOUR EYES AND TRY NOT TO EAT BEFORE YOU GP ON. GOOD LUCK.

Logan Bero: Cedar Point by far is the best amusement park on the planet. It has a wide array of full sized roller coasters along with thrill rides like maXair.

Eva Lichlyter: Go on the ride! I am a big chicken when it comes to rides, and I went on the Tower Of Terror at Disney's California Adventure and I am happy I did it. The drop was the scary part for me. It's sort of like a Haunted House theme, watching ghosts and stuff, and then all of a sudden it drops, then drops again, and when you think it's done, it keeps on dropping. The problem is that it drops in total darkness, which means that you can't see anything around you. Also, there are no safety bars to hang onto on the ride you only wear seatbelts. I am a large woman and I was "flying" off the seat a foot and a half with the seatbelt as tight as it could go, with absolutely nothing to hang onto. I screamed the entire ride. It scared the hell o! ut of me. You literally feel like you are falling to your death. My boy! friend (he's 53) loved the ride, but he loves thrill rides. I hate thrill rides, and I literally thought that I was going to die. My heart was racing, my heart was pounding, I was screaming my head off, but in the end I am glad that I conquered my fear and went on the ride. At the end of the ride, there was a place where they took your photos (you should have seen the look on my face, priceless!), we didn't buy the photo, but we took a picture of it with a cell phone camera. Also, in the gift shop we brought great lanyards that said I Survived Twilight Zones Tower Of Terror that had our names on them. For $5 each they were our favorite souveniers from our three day trip at Disneyland. It's a thrill for sure, it will scare you, it will leave you saying OMG what just happened, but you should definately go on it. It's over fast, and you'll either love it and want to go again (like my boyfriend) or hate it and say never again (like me)....Show more

Jacinta Moitoso: X at M! agic Mountain.

Joan Stavropoulos: ****DO IT****I took my son on it for the 1st time when he was 5. He loved it. It's one of his fave rides now. Mine too.The whole twilight part isn't as bad as you think. You are way over thinking it.Go on it and have a blast you will be glad you did

Mayola Sylva: There are many ways to overcome to phobias, mostly done through therapy. Some of the things you listed would be considered normal fears/behaviors unless they constantly affect your everyday life. If these things are constantly interfering with your life and thoughts, then it might be useful to seek therapy to overcome your fears. Often, it doesn't take too long to overcome phobias.

Hubert Jestes: Of course you should. The place is made up to be a dilapidated, abandoned hotel from Hollywood's glory days. You are ushered into a dark room full of people. There is a short introductory film narrated by a Rod Serling imitator (naturally, since this is the "Twilight ! Zone" Tower of Terror after all). Then you get led into the "basement"! of the hotel. Eventually, you make your way to a service elevator. Inside the elevator are a few rows of seats. So you sit down and strap yourself in. Then the elevator turns out to be a car that moves slowly through the building. Inside there is cool hologram of a family of vacationers who have met their doom and been transported into the twilight zone. Then you come to the end of the trail and stop. Then you drop through a shaft which has some openings in it so you can see outside and realize how high up you are. You get dropped repeatedly. Then it's all over and you wind up in a store selling stuff related to the ride....Show more

Jorge Gerrero: Worlds of Fun in Kansas City because i live close to it and it is fun

Hilde Heskett: Cedar Point in Sandusky ohio it has the second most coasters in the country 17

August Hubbard: I've never been afraid of rollercoasters, but Just calm down, you won't die. Swear.Just keep your head back and hold on tig! ht and bring the securing belts as tight as they will. It'll make you feel m9ore secure.normally the bg hill before the drop is the most nerve racking. SO just don't pay attention to how tall it is and close you8r eyes till your over it. GO ON the ride!. No matter what you'll have to go if your already strapped in, and youll be happy you went.=] OR just sing your favorite song at full blast, on the way up., Thats what I do. Or laugh. and make poeople turn around and stare....Show more

Florencia Manolakis: probably disneyland...when i go there i feel like a little kid....i love it

Johnny Sirko: I love the front of the Shivering Timbers at Michigan's Adventure. I also love the ripcord at Michigan's Adventure because I love being really high in the air and falling toward the ground like you are about to hit the ground but you keep going. I can go through the whole shivering timbers without hanging on at all. The wind is wicked though because you are moving at a spe! ed of 65 miles per hour. It is so awesome.

Bethany Blocker: alton! towers is mega - definitely get on nemesisalso ive just been to thorpe park and all the roller coasters there r gr8 as well.

Michal Semple: i had the same fear rite up to a year ago. You know wat i did i Just went on it, i kinda Just went screw it and did it. Now i love roller coaster rides! hehe. Just close ur eyes and relax that is what helped me.

Marcellus Exler: Specific section- I'm certain it's in the Streets of America area. The Osborne lights are just fantastic. And of course they're scheduled to go down the day before we arrive in January. So bummed, it was one of my favorite parts of our last trip.

Amina Motzer: Dollywood, I am a big fan of Dolly Parton.

Perry Deshazior: Despite working at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, my favorite ride at any park is Space Mountain at Disneyworld. Having a roller coaster indoors in the dark is just plain neato.

Gale Hartt: six flags great adventuretherezz madd rolla coastaaazz

Sharee! Doak: Definitely Disneyland.

Dexter Dingus: Are they all over the park, or are they in a specific section? thanks

Dexter Dingus: The Dragon Coaster at Playland. The coolest coaster ever.

Kimberlee Bowdish: cedar point is the best in sandusky ohio the millemium goes 92 mph and the dragster goes 120 mph and 420 feet high. its the highest in the world.

Sheree Hipwell: I have been to MGM Studios, (Hollywood Studios) Plenty of times before, but always too afraid to ride Tower of Terror.I am a young tween, and I am not afraid of many rides. Please tell me what the whole ride does, from the beginning you walk into the entrance to when you exit to your left. It's not the drop I am scared of, (although it looks freakishly scary) Its the whole "Twilight Zone" and everything.Please help. :D...Show more

Rosalyn Olivera: I love Disney for all the same reasons that it makes me feels like am a kid again with all the Nice's lights and all . However six fl! ags has the excitement and gives you that rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment