111

Tuesday 21 July 2020

i wanna start a new card game, suggestions?

Jacques Teri: Magic is a fun game. I have played for more than a decade and it has continued to hold my interest even if I leave it alone for a year or so now and then.Magic is an excellent choice if you have friends that play, or even if you don't because it has such a large following. Also MTGO (Magic online) is an excellent way to learn the rules and the abilities of some of the more common cards.http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=ma...Basic rules should more then enough to get you started.http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/An excellent community with information on any MTG topic....Show more

Jorge Gerrero: If I was a beginner going into MTG, then I would start at the M12 core set or the newest set right now. I would buy a fat pack [$40 to $50] of each and begin from there. If you want planeswalkers, then I suggest getting the duel deck [$20] already made but you get 2 planeswalkers to try out. It may not be standard legal but it does give you easy ac! cess to older cards.As far as learning the game, I suggest playing against other players. You can find them in many local card [gaming] stores. It is a great way to learn the game by playing casually with other players. As you gain experience, you can test your deck in tournaments.A way to begin is to choose the color(s) you like or you can choose the color(s) by the rare cards you open in your packs. MTG is linked to a 5 color pie: blue [control], red [burn], black [graveyard tricks], green [land acceleration], and white [protection]. This is just a generalized statement to help guide you in the correct direction....Show more

Donovan Stallons: magic is interesting

Son Ahlers: Magic would catch your interest, I played yu gi oh for 2 years then switched to magic when I grew up. Alot of different strategies and the best part is is that your deck is only as good as your brain can go. Buy a starter kit from wall mart. It has basic starters stuff and a book with! a layout of the game

Lana Uliano: Magic! I still play Y! ugioh but Magic is my secondary card game.

Alexandria Popik: Yugioh, I used to play it all the time but now I don't have much time for it anymore, which makes me pretty sad... It's a great game though, I used to spend hours and hours hanging out with my friends while playing the game and going to tournaments. Very complex, you have to stay up to date with rulings, new card releases, etc. but it is extremely fun and very strategic.

No comments:

Post a Comment