111

Wednesday 1 July 2020

does the careington care 500 dental plan is truth about the savings?  

does the careington care 500 dental plan is truth about the savings?  

answers 0:i need to get some dental procedures but i dont have insurance, i heard good things about dental plans savings but i heard bad things to, like is too good to be truth, so that means that if i get this dental plan im going to receive low quality dental services? had any body have any experience with this dental plan? help me pleaseanswers 1:I don't think if you get this fee for service plan you will get low quality dental work. It's actually a pretty good plan if you need a good amount of dental work. Now if your just getting it for you cleaning and check ups I wouldn't waste my money. For crowns and root canals you will definitely save a couple hundred dollars. I guess it all comes down to how much they are charging you for this discount plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment