111

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Men and video games???

Marcellus Yoshimori: I love playing video games. And sadly in most men it brings out a bad side. This is why I recommend letting him be unless you have skillz or he is playing wii, in which case it is fun for everybody. But let him have time to play Halo or whatever. it helps reduce tension and is just a good time for us guys.

Sook Hershkowitz: well im a guy i would like my gf to join me but she turns it off

Porfirio Gartland: not all the time and I don't try to play with him bc he is a hogger..but on 09/25 that HALO3 game for XBOX306 comes out and well let me tell you he won't even know he has a gf!! and i bet that he will be ignoring me.

Sunshine Holets: Men will always be Kids!I dare him to play with me becoz i'm good with playing video games. But I get bored easily, so on other times, i just leave him alone.

Carlee Tangaro: oh yes yes yes...... Every guy in the world plays them most of the time. I usaully join in if its a game i like, and w! e have fun together, but whens he playing those intense role play games or shoot-em-up types, i cant be bothered! Its good though, cause they can be ocupied while you do all the girly things you want to like read magazines, paint your nails, read a book etc! Its awesome, cause you dont have to look after them or entertain them! Id say try joining in, if you dont find it fun, then grab a good book cause you might be there a while....haha Good luck...Show more

Sook Hershkowitz: Being a guy and a gamer when I hae the time. I would love it if when I am dating someone that they wanted to play with me it Kills boredom time and it is good to have a little rivalry between you and the girl your dating. Plus it shows you have an interest in something he likes to do. But we do like our alone time with games to as long as he is not ignoring you all the time to play games or avoiding doing other things with you I would say it is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment