111

Wednesday 8 July 2020

cook or archuleta????????????????????????????????

Booker Moros: Tendulkar...and I'm from the West Indies.

Dorris Homola: sometimes we are sick off the taste

Clementina Collelo: Cook because hes near where i live (KS)

Giovanni Malool: cook!!!!! he is soooo gooood

Damaris Weiler: yep. i'm in one, so yeah, i like it.

Sunshine Holets: archuleta

Cherlyn Tefera: some medicines are highly acidic, so it should be taken with food to avoid irritation of the stomach. taking it with water makes it travel faster to the gastrointestinal tract (where it should be dissolved), plus it makes it easier to swallow.

Coy Tapley: DAVID ARCHELETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO MUCH BETTER! GO ARCHELETA!

Lana Uliano: Archuleta;:D

Toby Caswell: DAVID COOK!! I LUV HIM! I HOPE HE WINS TONIGHT- who am i kidding? he WILL win tonight!!! woohoo go cookie!

Newton Fedorko: I like David Cook too, as he eally is good and will make it big, but I really think, Archuleta is going to win. He was so on l! ast night. He has a great voice.

Emilie Santmyer: ARCHULETA

Doreatha Kjellsen:

Hwa Waterford: I love it, I think chorale groups always sound so beautiful.

Wilbert Shellgren: Please God....let David Cook win.....

Marita Stadick: Yes.I was in the choir in middle school and high school.

Brice Greczkowski: archeleta! I think he is a much better singer and know he is going to win!

Cassidy Pangrazio: Cook :)

Stanton Degregorio: I agree.

Shaun Rapkowicz: Cook!!!!!!

Jammie Taddei:

No comments:

Post a Comment