111

Friday 24 July 2020

What is your hobby?

Von Houskeeper: I like to paint...it a satifasciation and calming mood for me right now, but after i get done with painting my work. I'll eventually sale them.

Marcelle Vanlith: sewing & scrapbooking. No, I don't make a profit. I just enjoy it and I sometimes make things for others.

Son Ahlers: Knitting is my hobby. And yes, eventually I would like to make some money off of it. I already sell various yarns on eBay from my stash.

Enriqueta Steffen: Also, Do you/ can you make a profit from your hobby? Or is it or of a self satisfaction thing for you?

Kirk Coolbeth: My hobbies are scrapbooking, sewing, making cards for my family, making creative letters and things for my pen pal, cross stitch, drawing, cooking, writing poems and lots more! The only time I have profited from anything is when I have made fudge and coconut ice to sell at my mothers work. I made a fair bit of money too. My mother is a nurse at a nursing home and most nurses I know have! a sweet tooth!

Fermin Tara: computers, electronics repair

Eva Lichlyter: Vintage electronics: tube based, turntables, etc. microcontrollers: Arduino, PICnixie tube clocks. building bikes. riding bikes. crashing bikes.

Tereasa Sorensen: I love to crochet. I have sold several items I have made....not enough money to live on, but a few extra $$$$ for more craft supplies. I also like plastic canvas, and I do other different crafts....nothing specific....just whatever catches my eye.

Emile Midgley: Knitting, needlepoint, cross stitch, hardanger embroidery, sewing, collecting Haviland China. I don't sell my crafts anymore it turns a hobby into a job. Mostly I give things away. My china collection is becoming very expensive as I try to find more unusual pieces.

Thurman Buege: Beading/ jewelry making. I tried to make money from it but it didn't work. Now it's just a hobby.

Filiberto Amauty: I do enjoy skateboarding, swimming, painting, ! playing volleyball, and collecting carnivorous plants. One of ! my favorites is Pyrography, burning wood. This is much fun, you take a burning wood pen and burn the wood, you can make all sorts of neat designs. I like it because it's like manipulating the earth, and you can burn wooden things like jewelry boxes or chairs and they make unique gifts.

Azzie Trembly: I enjoy coin collecting. My grandfather has always collected coins and I've recently gotten hooked. It doesn't have to cost a lot. I can go to the bank and pick of a box of coin (whichever denomination I'm in the mood for) for exactly face value. A box of cents is $25, a box of nickels is $100, a box of dimes is $250 and boxes of half dollars or quarters are $500.Once I get a box, I go through and pull out the better coins (there are books to help with this or websites). I keep all interesting coins and try to fill holes in my coin books.The coins that I don't want/need can be returned to the bank and put straight back into my account (though it's often better to return t! he coins to a different bank (not just a different branch but a different bank) so that I don't end up searching the same boxes over and over). So most of my money goes back and I can then get another box.Some things to search for: wheat cents, silver dimes, silver quarters, old coins, error coins, coins with an "s" mint mark - they may be proof coins etc. There's always the chance of finding a real treasure!...Show more

Rebeca Mckin: I love to hit the road on my Harley and just drive to anywhere. I don't make money doing this but it sure is fun doing it alone or with friends or sometimes you meet someone on the road and just ride

Damaris Weiler: reading books on positive energy or positive thinkingI think it (my hobbie) does have to do with the job that I do and that I have a better handle on my job when I think positive.....so I don't know if I can make X-tra money..........but I make $

Coleen Carignan: Programming and poker. I hope of making money out o! f poker some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment