111

Wednesday 3 June 2020

My dog's in labor. its her first time. its my first time to. i dont really know what to do. what should i do?  

My dog's in labor. its her first time. its my first time to. i dont really know what to do. what should i do?  

answers 0:I'm sorry about this. it was an accident. we left to go to colorado and we left her at a friends house and she got pregnant. the father is a pure bred golden retriever and so is the mom. so the pups are going to be pure bred. help me out please.answers 1:What do you do when he pees in the house? Don't worry my dog took until he was about 11 months to be house trained even though like you I took him out alot to pee. You just have to supervise them and then crate them when you can't.And yep it will affect his growth --or so my vet says. He says the best age to neuter a dog is when they are 7-9 months old because otherwise if you do it too early it can as he said they will not grow into their "mature male body" think it had something to do with hormones...I dont know, but just talk to your vet a! nd ask what he reccomends. I had my dog neutered at 8 months old like my vet said and he grew alot after being neutered...25 pounds actually and he is not overweight he is thin and in good shape so i'd say 8 months is a good age.answers 2:that doesn't mean the pups are "pure bred." pure bred has nothing to do with irresponsible back yard breeding....take her to the vets, thats the best you can do.answers 3:I am literally crying my eyes out! That poor dog! That poor dog! I cant beleive someone so cruel would do such a thing! 🙁answers 4:My APBT was neutered at 4 mo old, he is a happy, healthy 70lbs.answers 5:I came across this video on youtube, it was posted yesterday in australia, maybe today in america, its so sad, they set a dog on fire!! I cant beleive it that poor thing! Can anyone report this to PETA or somewhere, or if anyone knows the people in this video? Please if anyone can, before this goes viral and breaks the heart of many other people. Help please! :(WARNING! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ech! eYwP45PQanswers 6:As to your question, no neutering will not affect growth. However, it just sounds like you have a bratty puppy on your hands. Keep up with your training and be diligent about it, pitties can be stubborn about it. Getting him neutered, however, will stop marking later on, prevents cancer, eliminates his chance of adding more dogs to the world, and will make him a calmer dog.answers 7:No it won't, it will make him calmer and will eliminate marking territory in the house and aggression to other male dogs (Depends on the dog, too)answers 8:Blame doesn't need to be placed. All that matters now is the dog. Just watch her

No comments:

Post a Comment