111

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Accounting vs. Dental Hygienist?!! im losing my mind!! :/ please help? im desperate..?  

Accounting vs. Dental Hygienist?!! im losing my mind!! :/ please help? im desperate..?  

answers 0:Please I really need help, Accounting Major vs Dental Hygienist! im losing my mind!!! :/?Thank you all who decide to take their time to help me with my quest on deciding my future.I would highly appreciate if people who work as accountants or dental Hygienists help me out with making this decision. :)I have been in college for 3 semesters and i have gotten the idea of studying Accounting and going for a Bachelors Degree at a four year university. Please, if anybody could tell me how the life as an accountant is like, i would highly appreciate it. Is it worth it? What types of jobs can you get after you get a bachelors? What are the advantages / disadvantages? How stressful is it? please any details that you could provide, will be of really good use for ! me.On the other hand, i have considered going for a career as a Dental Hygienist. I have researched and have found out that they make much more money than an accountant, with less years of education. Is this career a good choice? Since i am a Male, will there be chances that i might get rejected because of sexism? Advantages/ disadvantages? your experience while studying for this career? How stressful? etc...I am a highly motivated individual who takes education very serious. I know that i can accomplish both of these goals but i am at a point were i don't know what to go for. I am afraid i might end up in something that i do not like.I am good with numbers and logic, therefore i have no problem with accounting and im also excited to enter the Dental field because i like helping people out and to me there is nothing better than seeing someone walk away with a smile on their face.Lastly, i really dont worry about the money but im concerned that i might be underpaid in accoun! ting vs. a career as a Dental Hygienist.What are the average s! alaries for both of these professions based on your EXPERIENCE....Show moreanswers 1:I think you will have more options and opportunities if you pursue accounting. You will be more marketable and you could still work in a dental office and pursue that type of work if you want to. As a dental hygienist you will be competing for jobs with newly graduated dentists that cannot afford to open their own practice and pay for their own malpractice insurance so they apply for the hygienist positions. Being an accountant and gaining some experience you may want to prepare income tax returns, accounting for private businesses or private schools, and be able to set your own fees and hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment