111

Friday 19 June 2020

is television dying journalism article i am writing?

Dee Depung: No its not.It is becoming increasing popular with tivo and HD now avaiable. Yes people are watching it online but its because they missed it when they where doing something.aybe your should change it to is tv controlling our lives because people ae often P.Oed if they missed their show and that ruins their day and they will make palns around their tv sched etc.

Darwin Ecton: I think that t-vo is certainly changing the WAY we watch television, I know I love it and to me it is the best thing since sliced bread, I can watch what I want, when I want. I get my on demand movies too, I really get a little crazy now when I have to sit through a Commercial!

Andrew Sinatra: No way, especially with T-Vo and DVR...we can catch our shows on our own schedule! Plus it comes in clearer

No comments:

Post a Comment