111

Saturday 27 June 2020

Family Guy Or American Dad?

Sammie Bocanegra: Napoleon Dynamite easy.

Rodolfo Merel: I don't follow any religion but I'm interested in Eastern Mysticism Taoism, Zen Buddhism and Shintoism mainly

Georgina Natal: Family Guy

Bernadette Roel: Napoleon Dynamite by a landslide :)

Rayford Speziale: Family Guy is the bomb!!!!

Sook Hershkowitz: Full Brazilian

Nicolas Cooley: Family Guy!

Patricia Bolduc: Nope, I'm an atheist.

Kenneth Thuesen: I'm a Jew by birth but atheist

August Hubbard: Family Guy. That's like asking The Simpsons or Futurama.

Rena Pepe: Family Guy. American Dad was not funny AT ALL

Olin Hallin: family guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dick Maisenbacher: family guy

Raymon Fiene: Landing Strip

Delphine Cajka: family guy

Renato Abatiell: No I am not.

Jesse Pirieda:

Rickey Vrieze: I was atheist until I sold my soul. I don't know if you can be a Christian if the devil has your soul in a jar...

Ric! ky Frazer: family guy!

Alisa Kaleiwahea: Family Guy

Wilfred Santacruce: family guy! american dad is not funny!

Chanda Wittwer: Family Guy

Emile Midgley: Nope.à¹'•́ㅿ•̀à¹') á"†áµ'ʳʳᵞ

Scot Sepulbeda: No.

Ron Keliipio: family guy

Elinore Schlinker: Family Guy, definitaly! :D Stewie 4 ever!

Charis Deguzman: Family Guy

Bud Espenshade: Do the chickens have large talons?

Derrick Kloke: yeah family guy. gigedee goooo!

Dick Maisenbacher: same as you, Family Guy

Lorine Helwick: fuck no :D

Nell Dipiero:

Stan Conley: Definitely, Napoleon Dynamite

Moises Rupinski: :)

Cedric Grimstead: heck yeah I am

No comments:

Post a Comment