111

Sunday 14 June 2020

Are "pre-professional" degrees worth anything?  

Are "pre-professional" degrees worth anything?  

answers 0:I see some schools offer "pre-professional" degrees, I am not 100% sure what that means but I know a girl that has a BS in Pre Physical Therapy and a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Meaning she went to a 4 year school and finished a degree then transferred to a school that offered a PT degree and finished. I want to know if that Pre degree is worth any extra money earned.answers 1:Sorry I wasn't asking if they cost more. I meant if I finish a pre professional degree will I earn more money. Is getting a pre professional degree worth it? Or go straight on and get the professional degree.answers 2:Pre-professional degrees do not cost more than regular college degrees. You pick a normal college major and some of your elective classes you'd be taking anyway are specific classes that qualify you to apply to medical, PT, dental, law, pharmacy, or other professiona! l programs after college.answers 3:I don't really know what you mean. You can't just go directly from high school to a PT degree. A PT degree, like most professional degrees, is typically a doctoral program. You need to get a bachelor's degree first. The "pre-professional" degree is just the bachelor's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment