111

Thursday 14 May 2020

Why do men get insulted when you say no they can't come home with you?  

Why do men get insulted when you say no they can't come home with you?  

answers 0:I recently met a guy in a dental office. We had a two hour wait and just started chatting. He was nice and younger than me but he asked me out to dinner sometime.He and I met for dinner, not drinks. He sat and drank and refused to order any food. I had just left from work and had no lunch so I ate. He drank a lot and after one hour said he wanted to go back to my place. I explained I only met him once and that I don't just take men home.He got insulted. He said that because I am a single mom I must have issues with men and must like sex so why not him? He turned into a pig and I even told him to leave so I could eat but he wouldn't. He kept pushing the issue then said he lives with his mom and doesn't want to go home because she's a nag. He then said I must be a bad mom because I won't let him have his way. I walked out.This is a VERY! small town and I'm afraid I'll see him again. What should I do?...Show moreanswers 1:For whatever reason a certain group of men feel disrespected after rejection. He was being an asshole. Make sure that you hold your ground and that you stay safely protected. If you see him respond appropriately. If you feel as though you all shouldn't speak then voice and show that. Either way, be smart and stay safe and always remember that everyone isn't like this jerk.answers 2:Get the police, get a restraining order and make it the radius of the townanswers 3:If I called police for every guy like this in my area I'd have a record.answers 4:It's a guy thing. (evolution hasn't completed)answers 5:People respond to rejection differently. However, I don't think in this case the guy was feeling rejected, at least not by you. My guess is that he was looking for sex and was pretending to be nice in order to sleep with you. He also sound like a spoiled child having a tantrum when not getting ! what he wants and when. Stay away from 'men' like this, its ha! rd enough being a single mum let alone raising a man child. lolAs to what you should do: If this is the only unpleasant encounter you have with him, let it go and chalk it up to experience. But, if he continues to harass you, especially concerning the sexual nature of his aggression you should report him to the police....answers 6:If he keeps harassing you call the police.answers 7:rejected

No comments:

Post a Comment