111

Monday 11 May 2020

How far would you go with your gf/bf with other people in the room?

Elli Esaw: nothing more then just a kiss...i was making out with my boyfriend at the time with friends in the room and they got upset... lost a bunch of friends over just that... stupid huh? and we are old enough not little teenagers ha ha.

Robin Tommie: A quick 1 second kiss on the lips. PDAs are gross, no one wants to see that stuff.

Asa Soho: I had sex with my girlfriend while others were around. They werent in the room but they had to pass by frequenlty to get to the living room. We stayed under the blankets so no one could see anything. We also used to do it in public places a lot, but i dont think anyone saw.I was also 17 at the time and drunk and stupid. I wouldnt do it today...Show more

Perry Deshazior: Too much of PDA is rude. My boyfriend and I try to keep all "that" for the bedroom. But at times when a public place is the only place we can get to meet then a little PDA does happen. However we just hold hands or maybe a little footsie, and mayb! e a peck or two when we're faced with the public around us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment