111

Friday 22 May 2020

Can you help me access this Thesis?

Lewis Ranft: I typed in "The effects of dyslexia on student achievement in secondary education" into Google, but kept coming up with abstracts of the article, I even tried Cached articles, without a lot of luck either. The only link seem remotely possible is University of Warwick, which I gather is where Ann Sheppard is from and did her thesis, but you need to sign in, it can't hurt to try signing in, but I doubt you will be able to as Samhach has said, it for approved students. I did note that the last part of the link you provided has pdf, which means its a down load document, so just check if its not in your downloaded documents. Certainly try emailing the University or Ann for a copy of the thesis, they maybe even a fee....Show more

Corey Rohleder: I don't see it, and I suspect that it's property of the University of Warwick (that is, only for approved students at the uni). Did you try e-mailing Anne Sheppard?

No comments:

Post a Comment