111

Sunday 24 May 2020

primary ed interview...HELP!?

Krystal Cordovano: oh and i meant a 2 SIDE essay not 2 essays lolzzzz

Dick Maisenbacher: Aslam-o-Alikum,How are you sister? All I can do is pray for you...May Allah help you and make it easy for you and help you get the job...Ameen

Delmy Varano: thanlyou for your help and prayers. just wish me luck

Cassidy Pangrazio: just recently did a phone interview with the University of Edinburgh. I live in Hong Kong, so I ahd to do a phone interview. I didnt do a one to one interview but i think that you are suppose to have an individual interview and then a group one where you discuss topical issues about education perhaps? or some sort of discussionwhat uni are applying to? 2 page essay? i didnt have that..they are not going to torture you with questions, just want to get to know you betterfor my interview they asked me,1. describe yourself and telll us why you want to teach2. why do you want to do primary education? why primary students?3. tell us your experien! ces in teaching, anything you learnt?4. what are the topical issues about education?5. questions...they didnt even ask me why i want to go to that university, but just say everything, sell yourself!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment