111

Monday 17 August 2020

Why does my toilet overflow when I do laundry?

Enriqueta Steffen: when I first moved in, the toilet would bubble when I did laundry and then the bath tub got filled with sludge stuff too and wouldn't drain so a plumber came and snaked the drain, so I think the problem started before I even moved in

Branden Round: drain is clogged. maybe the vent is full of ice or leaves.

Rick Duchane: this will happen when the drain pipe has a blockage at the y connection which diverts the flow back thru the toilet ........also check vent pipe that its clear of debri....

Randal Deyarmond: complicated point. browse in search engines like google. this may help!

Horace Escue: Unfortunately he still may blame you …and you might be at fault …I don’t know what has been tossed in the toilet.But as far as the laundry/toilet issue ….you have a blockage down stream, probably not far from the toilet …The laundry waste line is upstream from the toilet, and when the water from the laundry hit the blockage…… it! took the easiest path of relief which unfortunately for you was the toilet...Show more

Iris Shawcroft: its pretty obvious that the drain is clogged somewhere beyond the toilet pipe

No comments:

Post a Comment