111

Tuesday 18 August 2020

How much powder sugar do I add to a can of frosting to make it thick enough to decorate with?

Luke Kosch: Canned frosting is already thick enough to decorate. I'd worry about the taste... I always add 1 tsp vanilla and few tsp of cocoa powder to it. Stir well.

Misty Vagle: none it is alreadt thick enough, but sometimes it is too thick, so i sometimes add just a couples drops of milk, tothin it a little bit, good luck!!

Boris Hadsall: A can of frosting is ready to use as it comes out of the can...

Elli Esaw: I most of the time simply make the frosting recipe at the again of the powdered sugar bag. It has butter, powered sugar and just a little little bit of milk. Sorry I wouldn't have the detailed recipe however I'm certain you'll discover it lovely handy on Google or some thing. One piece of recommendation at the frosting that acquired delicate....If your apartment is to sizzling it would destroy a ultimate frosting recipe. If it sits in a frosting bag to lengthy or if you're utilising the frosting bag your fingers can warmth up the frosting wit! hin. Just placed again within the fridge and crank up the air for a at the same time! I have even purchased vanilla flavoring that is not going to show your frosting brown. You must purchase it within the cake redecorating segment and I feel Wilton makes a well one. Hope that is helping!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment