111

Monday 7 October 2019

Do you consider free verse poetry?

answers1: As the book of rules will say <br>
Poetry should be 'this way' <br>
To believe it is to keep a lyrical spirit denied <br>
And cause a Poetic heart to hide. <br>
<br>
Throw away the book of rules, express your sense <br>
The therapy of it your best defense
answers2: there is not any definition for poetry; it is residing in
nature, in spirit and is undying. It has no form because poetry may be
the sound of the wind or the feel of it on our cheek. you'll be able
to like or love or hate yet another's theory of elegance, even
nonetheless it does no longer make the ask your self greater or below
it somewhat is to the beholder. I enjoyed this poem and decide to
thank you for sharing it.
answers3: Poetry is shorter then a book, and beautiful, or funny,
anything you can think of really, <br>
It doesn't have any bounds,
answers4: challenging issue. look into on google or bing. that will will help!
answers5: Vikram Seth's whole novel "The Golden Gate" was written in a
lyrical iambic pentametre but still it is a novel with characters and
even if non-linear, a narration. The free in free verse could be
misleading. It is a bigger challenge. The game is tough to play where
there are no rules. If the poetry manages to bring out the metaphors,
imagery and personal music, well, it is good poetry. Read TS Eliot for
falling in love with the form. One of his poems, Alfred Prufrock is a
character but still it is a poem. Don't you love the post modern
concept that there are no rules as long as you are good at what you
are doing!
answers6: I love some free verse, others not so much. I like when
poetry (not necessarily rhymes) as a rhythm. Maybe not a rhythm
pattern but a certain sound to it. <br>
Prose poetry, I'm not as much a fan of, because in my opinion its
harder to pull off so most of what I've read isn't all that memorable.
<br>
I love lyrical prose! But technically I don't think it's poetry.
Beautiful, but doesn't have rhythm.
answers7: It all depends on rhythm when you embark on free verse or
any style that is nontraditional. I love rhythm and inner rhyme. I
have read so many great poems by student's of poetry. I don't like the
word amateur when it comes to being a poet, we are all learning poet's
if we write poetry. I know what I love and some of what I read has
stayed with me forever, to me that's poetry.
answers8: (Oscar Wilde, T. S. Eliot, Gertrude Stein, Sherwood
Anderson, Allen Ginsberg, Giannina Braschi, Seamus Heaney, Russell
Edson, Robert Bly, Charles Simic, Joseph Conrad.) Why don't you ask
any of the people on that list if free verse is poetry. When they tell
you of course it is, because it is concise, uses metaphor, and pays
special attention to the language, you can counter with some profound
statement about "amateurism".
answers9: Lyrical prose, as in a song, has to have at least some
rhythm and rhyme, or else it wouldn't fit the rhythm of the music.
Free verse is just prose made into lines from sentences. It's the same
as what's first written down as ideas for a theme before putting them
into rhythm and rhyme called a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment