111

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Any poetry book collectors out there?

answers1: hard issue. query onto search engines like google. just that
will help!
answers2: well i read the emily dickenson and i opwn all ogf her poems
that are in one book but to tell you the truth alot of her poems arent
half as good as the people who arnt famous. i mean she wrote alot i
iknow that but they were easy. and it feels as if she just stuck
humungus words in the poems. dont know whats so great about her but
she has a couple good ones.
answers3: I buy poetry books based on a sampling of the author's
poetry. I usually look twice at an author that I recognize, but that's
not a guarantee for me. Cover doesn't mean much.
answers4: $20 for 80 pages looks asking slightly a lot. I offered my
Lulu-certain (no longer revealed) books for $20 each and every to pals
and relations, and it change into very just about six hundred pages.
nevertheless, i change into hesitant to lead them to pay a lot. $20 is
a honest little bit of money, in spite of everything. mess round round
with Lulu's ideas. attempt diverse web page sizes, for instance. I
used US commerce, yet there are different ideas that ought to honestly
land up slightly more low-cost for you. sturdy success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment