111

Friday 8 November 2019

Prom dress and accessories?

answers1: they did not wear high heel shoes like that. I think a low
heel white or off white pump. this is <br>
way before my time or low heel mary janes
answers2: Okay that dress is stunning. Gatsby or not. And I do think
it goes well with the theme, because like you said your not going to
go in like an actual 20's outfit. The bodice reminds me of Gatsby
flash and party. The shoes go well with the dress, but I could also
see a non sequined, more brassy gold color shoe, to go with the other
part of the top. But those are very pretty. I don't think you should
wear a neck accessory considering the glam of the top dress. Gold
earrings or bracelet maybe, nothing too bold so the dress can be the
main feature. Youre going to look amazing, have fun!
answers3: Hey Channa, <br>
<br>
I think that is a really cute dress. <br>
I thought about these accessories that are really affordable and
stunning can work perfectly with your outfit. <br>
http://www.pixiemarket.com/diamond-brooch-statement-necklace.html <br>
http://www.pixiemarket.com/gold-triangle-ring-set.html <br>
<br>
Good Luck!
answers4: Hey so I just ordered a dress from lovingdresses.com and it
actually just shipped but I've been reviewing a lot of sites online
and found out that a lot of people think lovingdresses.com isn't
reliable. <br>
<br>
I know this doesn't really relate to your question but I was wondering
if you had received your dress yet or have any input on this. <br>
<br>
Thanks!
answers5: wow first of all that dress is GORGEOUS!! screw the gatsby
theme that dress can be pulled off for anything and you'll be the
center of attention at prom!! :) <br>
<br>
as for the shoes, I think they're perfect for the dress because theyre
the right color and not too flashy and it compliments the dress
perfectly <br>
<br>
for accessories I think the model does it perfectly, make a couple of
thin gold bracelets and some dangle earrings but not too big, and
definitely not a necklace because it would take away from the bodice
of the dress <br>
<br>
the only thing I would suggest not doing is the red lips, although it
does go with the theme, it just doesn't really match the dress <br>
<br>
but all in all your choices are perfect!!! <br>
<br>
and you should also put your hair in soft waves to add to the theme!
hope this helped :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment