111

Saturday 2 November 2019

Is foreign language required for a college degree/Is foreign language the best humanities class to take?

answers1: Foreign language isn't required for a college degree but it
is required to get in to a good college.
answers2: It's not required for a degree (unless you are majoring in
something like international business or the language itself), but it
can often fill a prerequisite. I have to take 2 semesters of Spanish
for general education requirements. So, I don't need it for my degree,
but I need it to graduate. I go to a liberal arts school, however...
<br>
<br>
I say go ahead and take Spanish unless you find a different humanities
course that sounds more interesting (look through your college's
course catalogue). I like learning Spanish personally. The reason why
I like it so much is because I *know* it will come in handy someday,
even just little phrases! Heck, in high school when I was a cashier, I
had to use Spanish twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment