111

Wednesday 18 December 2019

would you rather have brains or beauty, honestly?

answers1: brains.
answers2: Honestly, I'd go with beauty. You don't need brains when
you're beautiful, people will be happy to do everything for you.
After all, have you ever seen many gorgeous homeless people? <br>
<br>
Of course, in a perfect society, the answer would be brains.
Unfortunately, we do not live in a society like that. If we did,
movie stars and celebrities would be Harvard graduates with doctorate
degrees.
answers3: both..beauty attracts a person to u first..if the person is
also intelligent,very gud! If not,u will soon loose interest(only if
the person is a real dumb-head!)
answers4: Beauty. Yup I'm vain say what you want.
answers5: beauty people consider me smart but my looks results in my
life not being nearly as fulfilled as i'd like, so far...
answers6: def. beauty , you can always get smarter.
answers7: Beauty of course(from my girls thought) but in reality a
stupid brainless bimbo doesn't mean anything out of bed
answers8: honesty
answers9: Honestly. I'd rather have brains. 'Cause not only will
brains get you far in life, you'll be very successful because you're
smart, not because you're attractive, and everything is thrown in your
direction. And you'll find a man that loves you for you, not because
you're hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment