111

Wednesday 25 December 2019

How important do you consider personal style?

answers1: Pollock broke all the rules and then reinvented them in a
new light. He pioneered free-form painting which was the dominant
image of 1950's Modern Art.
answers2: 1 or 2. good for first impressions and attracting people.
but its not like anyone is going to date you or continue being your
friend just because they like the way you dress.
answers3: 10. i hate all those people trying to be something just
because its popular and its cool. and my style, i have no idea, but i
get stereotyped as goth a lot, if that helps...
answers4: In the grand scheme of things, compared to food and water,
shelter, and your loved ones being safe and healthy, personal style is
a negative 10. But if all those needs are met, then it is important
to project to the world that you are confident, and stylish, and dress
to play up your best features. I guess it's about a 5. My personal
style is probably "laid back classy". I like nice dark jeans, sweater
dresses, nice boots, mixing feminine pieces with masculine, like a
ruffly black dress with motorcycle boots with big silver buckles.
Summer time is more casual, with cute khaki shorts and pretty
spaghetti strap tank tops, floral sundresses, etc. Fall and winter, I
like nice jeans with warm, rich colored belted sweaters, pretty
scarves, knit hats.
answers5: i'd say a five. I'm not a slob but, i could care less what
style i portray. besides i change my look often and like to just go
with wherever my mind takes me. I think i am mostly casual though. I'm
married with a kid so i have no one to impress nor do i care if anyone
is.
answers6: 1...everyone thinks they have personal style but personal
style is not looking in the magazine and dressing like the people in
it...its going in the store and picking/dressing yourself in things
that appeal to you and your lifestyle...that make you look good not a
european model. So based off of society today i give it a 1.. <br>
<br>
My personal style is more vintage..not retro just vintage i love
scarves broaches...empire' waists..plaids and leathers. <br>
<br>
Hope i helped =)
answers7: i am midget so whatever fits comfortably is my style
answers8: 10 i have to look good <br>
its part of me. you guys are saying that looking hot isnt being
yourself well to me thats like me? i guess idk but looking awesome is
really important to me. <br>
i wear mini skirts a lot i love uggs and um hollister is awesome and
abercromie and OMG victorias secretttt
answers9: very imperative! #10 because my personal style is what makes
me, Me lol
answers10: 8 because ii dont got time to look good all the time. <br>
i wear hollister and jordans with a semi-emo haircut. <br>
preppy style?

No comments:

Post a Comment